In today's marketplace, a company's intellectual property is often one of its primary, if not its most valuable, asset. For over 15 years, Rob Brooke has handled a wide array of
IP issues for companies ranging from start ups to established "brick and mortar" companies.
- Registered trademarks with the United States Patent and Trademark Office;
- Registered copyrights with the U.S. Copyright Office;
- Drafted and negotiated trademark and copyright licenses;
- Assisted in sales, merger and acquisition transactions involving IP;
- Litigated trademark and copyright lawsuits;
- Counseled start ups and other business to help them decide how best to protect their intellectual property and use it to their financial advantage.
We approach a company's IP as an asset, not an obstacle.